6/29/2012

ilike

HOSS long dress. ilike bec of its understated cut,
muted tone and very light fabric. ilike the way it hides flabs

Who wouldn't fall in love with this elegantly beaded caftan?
Now all I need is an occasion to wear something like this.

To-die-for slides by YSL
none in my size.  bummer!

YSL EASY
It's one of the most versatile bags I have.
I don't care if it's passe, I still like it.

YSL EASY in very light and fluffy parachute fabric
Great for traveling that doubles as a pillow

This YSL bag is loud and crazy. Like me.

Balenciaga crisp white shirt. Nothing less.

THE Hermes dress that my daughter did not want for her bday.
What a brat! I can't believe she turned me down. ilove this!
If only I could fit...

Yes, I love myself and my puppy and my Herve Chapelier tote.
I like the shape, the leopard print and most esp, i love the person who gave it

Crocodile bags!!! I love them all from head to toe. yikes!!!

ilike Miranda Kerr...her smile, her hair, the way she dress,
her oh so cool husband. hehe (not him in this photo)

This is the hairstyle I want.
Whatever happened to my hair????

My Hi5 friends.  Don't we look hot together?
UNTAMED and FIERCE, that's what we are.
Warning: Don't fight with us

 Like I always say...
If there is nothing a little chocolate can't fix.  Let it then be
PATCHI

my sweetest friends, most understanding and my life support group
What more can I ask for

I love our small xmas tree.  When everyone seems to have huge xmas trees
ours is small and over decorated. (we have 4 small trees alternating every xmas)

LOVE LOVE this black gown
i love the opulence and how it looks so grand

see? I had to try it on!


my PRADA runway sunnies and my daughter's Justin Bieber  pull-over.
I love the weirdness of the shades and how it covers half of my entire face when worn
and the Justine Bieber pull-over makes me feel like a trying-very-hard teeny bopper. 

la familia. They're ME.
The nucleus of my life

My mentors my morning group.
A day is not complete without spending time with them

my best friend DADA.  miss you

i like PREPPY.  so luxe and so nerdy yet fashionable
it is for me, a fashion paradox


i like the black birkin with gold hardware

among others....HERMES constance ilike!

ilike the shades, the scarf made into a neck-piece
and ilike the very broad forehead sticking out

ilike jackets and looking dainty in pearl earrings 

No comments: