7/21/2012

Dear Friend

I am truly blessed that our friendship is formed upon gratitude or some warmer feeling -I'm not sure haha. What is obvious though is that time has brought us a more balanced perspective and judgement of each other.  Thank you for making me feel comfortable to be myself when with you.  I hope you feel safe to let your hair down when you're with me, also.

Isn't it amazing how we met and were brought together in a marvelous way?  It may not be the most natural way but through mutual effort and acceptance, well, we have found a friend in each other, haven't we?

On your birthday, let me remind you of what a wonderful person you are.  A devoted wife, a caring daughter, and above all, a loving and protective mother.  To me, you are a friend in a not so perfect way but that's what makes it real.

Hoping that the friendship we forge will never be broken.  CHEERS!


much love,
Phina
august 2010


No comments: