7/16/2012

HK Vindicated

What happens when 3 middle aged (aging sounds more descriptive as it is a continous process) women who have been friends from the first day of college, when they were all barely 18, until the day their tubes were all ligated and their husbands' bellies reached beyond the numbers on the tape measure, travel together after 30 yrs of knowing each other?  Well, A LOT.  HA HA

We ended up loving each other more, accepting each other's complicated personalities and embracing our differences with more understanding and patience. But most of all, we validated our deep rooted friendship and proved to ourselves that memories may fade with our poor memory recall but feelings last and will stay with us forever.  If Alzheimer's make us forget, we still have our hearts to remind us.



Taking a picture of yourself using the iphone is not as easy as it looks. Whew! 


no lounge food.  we went to HK via Cebu Pac
but the food was great! Well sort of...



only because motherhood is a lifetime commitment 
and being motherly is considered as a natural instinct
for women therefore its value is under-rated
moral lesson: don't be a "plain" housewife
instead live and be a DOMESTICATED GODDESS


strike a pose mga lola ha ha ha

the revenge of my wedge slides which almost killed me on day 2

good friends both fabulous but different expressions




I was choosing between the glitter shoes and the nude shoes below.
They have a huge price tag difference. But accrdg to my friends one is stunning,
while the other is just so so. 
It was a tough call.  Decisions decisions... 


AHHHHH my aching legs...


Why do they fit so well feel so good yet so uglyyyyy nooooooo to granny slippers!!!


awesome dress but not very photogenic


I like this J-Plus Boutique Hotel located in Causeway Bay just 10 steps away from
Caroline Center and 20 steps away from Lee Gardens.  Service is bad.
But who needs service when you're mostly out of your room?
I like it because it has a kitchenette, a living room, a bay window with bed
and a small bedroom with a queen size bed. 
Accommodations come with continental breakfast, all day free drinks from the lobby, 
tea time at 1-3pm, and cocktails at 5-8pm.  
All free of charge.
what a bargain!

someday I'll be able to prioritize you in my future shopping trips...HK$56k

Fruit arrangement, anyone?


ALAS! My hero to the rescue.
I left my bag with my new shades and my new evening bag inside
at one of the restaurants in IFC mall.
This poor guy had to take the taxi back and retrieved my belongings.
Senior moments talaga.

my hero rented a Benz limousine to bring us to the airport
naawa sa mga lolang sasakay ng Cebu Pac hahaha
I was sitting outside Time Square looking beat up when they saw me


hello Manila!!!!!





ha ha ha Cebu Pac walk of shame ha ha ha




No comments: